Why Do I Practice Personal Injury Law?
In my practice today, I focus on providing each client with personal attention, caring and compassion. When you hire the Oberg Law Office, the senior and only attorney is working on your case. You can be sure your file will not be handed off to a new associate or an assistant. I provide each client with aggressive, zealous representation and work to achieve the best result possible in each and every case, whether it is an auto accident, a premises liability claim (slip and fall), or a workplace injury.
I would like everyone who has a personal injury claim to utilize my expertise in personal injury claims management and litigation to work for you on your personal injury claim. If you have been hurt in any type of accident, have questions, or would like to speak with an attorney regarding a possible personal injury claim, your first priority should be getting in touch with the Oberg Law office and primarily me.
What Makes My Firm Particularly Suited To Helping You Get A Proper Settlement For Your Injuries?
- Extensive Experience In Handling Personal Injury Cases
- Rated 10.0 out of 10.0 on AVVO
- Rated AV by Martindale Hubbell
- Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Extensive negotiation and trial experience
- Dedicated Personal Injury Practice Focused on helping clients in their hour of need
My Firm Has Handled Injury Cases In The Following Areas
- Auto-Accident Litigation
- Accident with minor and major Bodily Injury
- Accident resulting in death, dismemberment, or permanent disability
- Accidents involving uninsured, under-insured, commercial, out of state drivers
- Accidents involving un-licensed drivers
- Slip and Falls (premises Liability Claims)
- Workers’ Compensation
How Will You Be Treated By Me?
In my practice, we only represent working persons and families who have been injured or killed due to the negligence of others. I don’t represent insurance companies or big businesses. I’m Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Please call me if you have questions on any legal matter; if I can’t help you, I will find someone who can.
I emphasize the importance of communication and information sharing throughout the pendency of the case. I will advise my client every step of the way on how to resolve the issues in their case, and I will proceed as you tell me. I will defend your rights and strive for the best possible resolution for your case based on the facts and circumstances specific to your situation
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Mesquite Bar Association (Treasurer)
- State Bar of Texas (Disciplinary Grievance Panel)
- Mesquite Bar Association (Member)
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association (Member)